Zucchetti Centro Sistemi, Innovation Division, will be the protagonist of the forthcoming forum of Italia Solare, Rome Thursday, November 30th.
PRESENTATION: TO THE DECARBONIZATION OF THE ENERGY SECTOR
- what are the scenarios with the new SEN and the new European Renewable Directive?
- 40 GWp of new photovoltaic plants by 2030 are possible with the current regulatory environment?
- the time has come to bring all renewable sources and accumulation systems into the energy market: what are the rules to define?
- review the tariff system so as to favor self-consumption even through interconnected local networks with accumulated power and sharing among multiple users of photovoltaic installations;
- to electric mobility fueled with renewable energy.
- Where are we today but above all what goals we want to achieve in the coming years and in what way.
- We will ask the highest national and international experts in the sector and will also ask the political representatives who will attend the final roundtable.
The Forum, which is proposed as the annual event of the industry, will be held in Rome on November 30, 2017 from 9 am to 5 pm.
FREE participation, compulsory registration.
08:30 | Participating registration
09:00 | Introduction by moderator- Paolo Rocco Viscontini, President SOLARE ITALY
09:20 | What are the opportunities for the Renewable Energy Directive? - Giorgia Concas, Senior Policy Advisor, SOLAR POWER EUROPE
09:50 | How should the regulatory regulatory environment in the sector change in Italy? - Emilio Sani, Councilor SOLARE ITALY
10:10 | Review the Electricity Market Rules for Distributed Generation - Stefano Cavriani, Councilor SOLARE ITALY
10:30 | Which technologies for energy transition? - Massimo Gamba, Councilor SOLARE ITALY
10:50 | How to Optimize the Balances of Photovoltaic Energy Producers - Andrea Ronchi, Head of Business Development, Sales & Marketing ECOWAY
11:10 | Coffee break
11:40 | Panel discussion - Opportunities and development scenarios in the energy transition towards decarbonisation
Giorgia Concas, Senior Policy Advisor SOLAR POWER EUROPE
Emilio Sani, Councilor SOLARE ITALY
Stefano Cavriani, Councilor SOLARE ITALY
Massimo Gamba, Councilor SOLARE ITALY
Averaldo Farri, Sage ITALY SOLARE
Giuseppe Onufrio, Executive Director Greenpeace Italia
12:40 | Lunch break
13:40 | Presentation of Sponsors
14:25 | Smart Grid, Distributed Generation, Electric Mobility: Good Practices in Italy and Abroad
MODERATOR: Gianni Chianetta, Vice President SOLAR ITALY
Vincenzo Ferreri - Country Manager Italy, Sonnen
Davide Spotti - Managing Director, Regalgrid
Michele Cappone - President, Evolvere Group
David Wedepohl - BSW Solar
15:10 | A Roadmap for Sustainable Mobility - Dr. Annalidia Pansini - Policy Advisor Head of Cabinet Office, Ministry of the Environment
15:25 | Roundtable - The energy transition towards the decarbonization of the sector in Italy
Sen. Laura Puppato - PD
Sen. Giovanni Piccoli - FI - PdL
Sen. Gianni Girotto - M5S
Gianluca Benamati - PD
Ignazio Abrignani - ALA - SC
Luca Pastorino - Possible
Paolo Rocco Viscontini - President ITALY SOLARE
16:25 | Question time on GSE relations with ITALIA SOLARE17 experts: 00 | Conclusions and work completion